- Comes in a re-sealable bag for continuous freshness
- Sprinkle onto chicken, salmone or tuna and pan fry gently in butter for an authentic ‘Blackened Cajun’ dish
- Stir fry chicken strips in a little oil and spirnkle on the seasoning.
- Combine with either yogurt or olive oil and lemon juice to use as a marinade for chicken or seafood kebabs
- Suitable for vegetarians
- No artificial colours or flavours
Blackened cajun seasoning is a blend of chilli, spices and herbs.
Salt, Paprika, Dried Onion, Cayenne, Pepper, Garlic Powder, Cumin (8%), Black Pepper, Thyme (4%), Dried Chillies (2%), Oregano, White Pepper, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Anti-caking Agent (Silicon Dioxide).
Packaged in the same facility as PEANUTS, other NUTS and SESAME prodcuts.
While every care is taken to ensure that our product information is correct, food products and recipes are constantly being reformulated meaning that ingredients, allergens, dietary and nutritional content may change from time to time. Given this fact you should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on web listings.
Values per 100g
|Of which Sugar||7.2g|
|Of which Saturates||1.2g|