- Comes in a re-sealable bag for continuous freshness
- To create Patatas Bravas, combine chilli powder, smoked paprika, sauteed onions and diced tomatoes, simmer until thick before pouring over fried potatoes
- Cook chilli powder, skinned and seeded tomatoes, onions, garlic, and oregano to create Arrabbiata, a spicy Italian sauce for pasta
- For an interesting twist, mix with sugar and add to deserts, such as sweet chilli doughnuts, chocolate, chilli bread and butter pudding
- Suitable for vegetarians
- No artificial colours or flavours
Chilli powder is a blend of chilli pepper, spices and oregano with an earthy, slightly sweet flavour.
Cayenne Pepper (52%), Paprika, Cumin (13%), Oregano, Garlic (3%).
Packaged in the same facility as PEANUTS, other NUTS and SESAME prodcuts.
While every care is taken to ensure that our product information is correct, food products and recipes are constantly being reformulated meaning that ingredients, allergens, dietary and nutritional content may change from time to time. Given this fact you should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on web listings.
Values per 100g
|Of which Sugar||5.6g|
|Of which Saturates||2.7g|