- Comes in a re-sealable bag for continuous freshness
- Add to butter with garlic and lemon juice for Parsley butter
- An essential ingredient in bouquet granis, fines herbs and pesilade
- Add to breadcrumbs to add flavour when coating fish or chicken
- Sprinkle on soups just before serving to add colour and flavour
Dried parsley is widely used in cooking. When using it in hot cooking, add dried parsley late on, as this will protect its delicate flavour. Parsley butter, soups and salad dressings are all must-try tongue-pleasers which use this superb herb.
Packaged in the same facility as PEANUTS, other NUTS and SESAME prodcuts.
While every care is taken to ensure that our product information is correct, food products and recipes are constantly being reformulated meaning that ingredients, allergens, dietary and nutritional content may change from time to time. Given this fact you should always read the product label and not rely solely on the information provided on web listings.